Our logo is a lotus flower, the national flower of India. In nature, the lotus has only pink or white petals, although we have used a light blue colour.
The lotus flower represents purity and divine beauty, so at Smile Lounge we take this to mean the purity of healthy teeth and gums and the beauty of an attractive smile.
Our aim is for us all to enjoy your visits with us. We would like to take the time to get to know you and make your time with us pleasurable. If you are happy because of your experience with us, you will invite your friends to see us. We will continue to grow and prosper, and we can feel proud that we have helped you achieve what you want. We believe that we can do this by creating a warm, unhurried and happy environment for us all.
We know that not everyone wants what we have to offer. Some people prefer the Drill, Fill and Bill style of dentistry where there is little time for discussion and little friendliness. If you want to cut corners and do patch-up dentistry, we probably can't help you. We like to do long-term dentistry that looks great and is cheaper in the long run.
If you have an emergency that cannot wait, please call us on the office number and you will get diverted to Naz who will be pleased to help you.
We accept cash and credit and debit cards. We do not accept cheques. You will normally pay when you receive your bill, and we can tell you the amount in advance.
You can save 10% - 20% of the cost of your treatment by joining Smile Plan.
A Bargain We Would Like to Make with You
Here is what we feel we owe to each other. It is what we would like our relationship with you to be built upon. If you have any concerns at all with this, we are happy to discuss with you what you feel would be fair. We will discuss this bargain with you at your first appointment.
- We must tell you in advance, the cost of any major treatment.
- We must do our very best treatment for you.
- We must listen to you when you talk.
- We must apologise and make amends if we don't perform as we promise, and you can be the judge of our performance.
- We, will do our absolute level best to keep to time because we know everyone hates to be kept waiting.
- You must complain if there is something that upsets you. That way we have a chance to put it right, apologise and give you appropriate compensation.
- You should pay your bills on time.
- If we ask, (We don't ask everyone) we would like you to try to refer at least one person whom you feel would like the things we offer. In this way we can continue to have a flow of new people, and be here for you when you need us next time.
Our Courtesy System
Our Courtesy System is the system that we use to contact each other and with you. It is a tool which helps us to be pleasant, kind and careful with our communication. We would like you to try to use the same system in your dealings with us so that we can all be happy together. If you have any questions about the system just ask.
- Speak very politely using a person's name - 'please' & 'thank-you' as a minimum.
- When you talk about a person who is not present, speak as if they are listening to your conversation. Use the persons name in each sentence in which you refer to them.
- If you have a problem with someone, talk about the problem only with them, and in private.
- Apologize & make restitution if someone is upset by your actions.
- Greet and farewell everyone by name, with eye contact and a touch.
- Blame a system not a person.
- Tell the truth!
- Use positive conversation.